Servers are expensive and take ages to deliver and set up, resulting in delayed projects and wasted revenue potential.
Organizations can ramp up and get the job done more rapidly when they subscribe to IaaS. Removing the start-up hurdle of acquiring technology is no longer an issue, since utilizing IaaS means it is no longer necessary to buy physical servers or any other hardware. With IaaS, the costs associated with maintaining a round-the-clock production, backup, or development and testing environment is similarly reduced. This can speed the time to innovate on apps, new feature sets, and products as needed by an organization. The ability to load test these changes also enables apps to remain more resilient when launched. No more 30 to 45 day wait before you can get started. With IaaS, spin up a server in seconds.
IPC CloudServers on the CloudSigma platform are a scalable, efficient and secure means of setting up a virtual IT infrastructure and computing resources in a Web-based environment. Through these on-demand virtual machines (VMs), businesses and organizations can run mission-critical applications easily without investing in physical infrastructure.
With IPC CloudServers powered by CloudSigma, you can provision VM with a high degree of flexibility and control in less than 10 seconds.It is one of the most customizable IaaS in the market. Customers are able to provision processing, storage, networks and other fundamental computing resources at one’s discretion, meaning CPU, RAM, Storage and bandwidth can be purchased independently to allow the best combination of cloud resources without the limitation of fixed sizes. Each resource is billed separately and transparently as either subscription or as pay-as-you-go 5-minute billing segments enabling customers to track exactly how much their cloud servers are costing over time.
Don't take our word for it. Check out various user testimonials collated by B2B research firm, Clutch, here.
- Run any x86 based OS (including Windows, Linux and FreeBSD, and more)
- Unbundled computing resources
- Up to 40 CPU cores and 128GB RAM per server
- Subscriptions with discounts or 5 minute billing burst pricing
- 100% API feature coverage for large scale automation
- Full data portability, just download your disk image
- We use the KVM hypervisor which completely encapsulates a client's computing.
- CloudSigma has no access to a client's operating system.
- All networking traffic is tagged and secured between VMs.
- CloudSigma takes no copies of client drives, the sole copy resides in our cloud unless the customer chooses to clone the drive to another storage system or location.
- Full SSH Key Management Suite
- Access Security Policies
- Networking Policies
- Account Two-Factor Authentication
CloudSigma servers run on the new generation v3 range of Intel processors offers:
- Higher per socket count
- Critical performance improvements for virtualisation including twice the performance on floating point and encryption workload
- DDR4 RAM delivering up to 50% more bandwidth versus DDR3
- Faster networking and storage performance
- 10GigE networking thought its infrastructure
- Customers can create high performance SSD drives, or cost efficient magnetic drives, with the option to mount both types of volume on the same VM
CloudSigma ensures that all aspects of its services and infrastructure to deliver and manage your cloud platform conform to ISO 27001:2013, the international standard for security and data privacy. All CloudSigma data centre partners are also fully certified and compliant.
CloudSigma offers six (6) independent geographical locations across the US, Europe and now Asia, in the Philippines. This includes:
- Manila, Philippines
- Perth, Australia
- Honolulu, USA
- San Jose, USA
- Washington DC, USA
- Miami, USA
- Zurich, Switzerland
This provides customers with:
- Low latency connectivity to their customer base and geographical dispersion for their computing
- The choice of the most appropriate national legal framework under which to run their cloud computing infrastructure
CloudSigma works with a large network of Managed Service Providers. Moreover, we support an eco-system of partnerships including:
- CloudSigma is an Ubuntu Certified Public Cloud, allowing customers to fully customize their images with CloudInit on boot.
- CloudSigma is fully integrated with New Relic monitoring, providing customers with full visibility and insight into their applications and server performance.
- We also participate in a number of open source cloud drives including jclouds, Apache Libcloud Driver, fog.io, etc., that allow our clients to easily manage their clouds servers across multiple providers.
Fill up this form to reach out to an IPC account manager who can help bridge the gaps in your organization through IPC CloudServers.